FBCC patron Goodwille is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive, fluent in a Nordic language (preferably Swedish or Norwegian), to join their Marketing and Business Development team in London. Within your role you will be responsible for;
- Managing, developing & growing our social media presence
- Writing stories & articles in English for online distribution
- Owning internal communication across the two sites
- Managing the CSR initiative
- Managing & organising webinars, events & seminars, in the UK & internationally
- Proactively growing our network across the UK & Nordic countries
- Promoting Goodwille to fast-growing Nordic businesses looking at entering the UK
- Representing Goodwille at networking events
Although not a prerequisite, anyone that can demonstrate experience working with Photoshop or inDesign, along with experience in graphic design would be advantageous. The applicant should be able to demonstrate experience working across social media channels, preferably within a B2B organisation.
In addition to your main role as a Marketing Executive you will also be expected to support the close-knit marketing department with varied day-to-day tasks across the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager but working day-to-day alongside another Marketing Executive you will be expected to confidently work independently, to manage your time and proactively develop your projects. As you grow in the role there is the opportunity to mould and develop the role into a position you find stimulating.
Goodwille a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering an environment in which to accelerate your career in marketing & communications.
Read more about the position here.