Thursday, 16 May
6.00pm – 9.00pm
Join us for a fun and interactive workshop and explore your non-verbal communication and its impact on client interactions. You’ll receive tools to communicate confidently, naturally & effectively. The workshop itself will last for two hours with some time before and after for nibbles and networking.
First impressions matter, and you can control how they play out.
The workshop begins with a warm-up, followed by fun participatory exercises with physicality, status, and different non-verbal interaction situations. Participants are encouraged to take risks, push themselves and challenge their assumptions in a safe and supportive atmosphere. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of how others see you and how you can adjust your own non-verbal communication to enhance client meetings and other interactions situations. This workshop also gives basic tools for improving your stage presence.
Listed below are some of the benefits, you will gain from this workshop:
- strategies for using non-verbal communication confidently across a variety of client interaction situations
- a better understanding of personal non-verbal communication and an increased ability to notice other people’s implicit messages
- go-to techniques making impactful first impressions
- fun participatory exercises with physicality, status, and different non-verbal interaction situations
- a possibility to enter simulated scenes to practise new skills hands-on
- a supportive atmosphere, shared ideas and observations
The workshop is conducted by Suvi Koivusalo and hosted by Danske Bank UK.
Tickets: £10+VAT for FBCC Members, £20+VAT & Eventbrite fee for non/members
Please note that when buying an FBCC members only ticket your membership status will be checked and we reserve the right to cancel any members only tickets purchased by non-members.
Suvi Koivusalo is a London based trainer and professional actor with a postgraduate degree in International Business Communications. As a workshop leader, Suvi specializes in creativity, communication and presentation skills. She previously worked as a TV presenter for the Finnish Broadcasting Company and continues to work as a marketing and communications freelancer for startups and SMEs. Suvi is passionate about improving people’s ability to connect with each other and concentrates on their successes rather than mistakes.
In cooperation with: