FBCC is committed to providing our members with excellent opportunities for intelligent networking through exclusive business and social events. Being a member of the Chamber gives you a chance to create new contacts by accessing the Finnish-British and international business community in addition to various tools to aid in your career development.
Benefits for all Members
- Access to a unique Finnish-British and Nordic business community.
- Opportunity to receive regular updates about events organised by the Chamber or its partners, including other foreign Chambers in the UK and government bodies.
- Grow your professional network at social events ranging from after-work drinks to traditional Finnish celebrations such as the Crayfish Party and the Christmas Lunch.
- Reach your professional goals by attending events, such as presentations, seminars, workshops, and company visits.
To join the Chamber or to renew your Individual Membership, please subscribe for an annual membership with FBCC via Paypal.
The annual membership prices are: Professional £90 + 20% VAT (total £108), and Young Professional £50 + 20% VAT (total £60). If you live outside Europe, please let us know and we will make sure you can pay VAT-free membership price. We also offer individual Patron membership, for more information email us at events(at)fbcc.co.uk. Please note that the subscription is annually recurring.
Should you have any questions about becoming a member or renewing your membership, please email: events(at)fbcc.co.uk or call us: 020 7602 5405.
- The opportunity to attend the Chamber’s social and business events at a discounted fee or for free.
- Invitations to exclusive member events as well as events organised by the Nordic chambers and other partners.
- You receive the latest information and news from the FBCC and its partners.
- We will keep you informed on the latest job advertisements by our partners and Patron Members.
- An opportunity to promote your professional profile in the Chamber’s members-only LinkedIn group.
- A chance for one-to-one introductions with other members.
Young Professional Membership
The FBCC offers Young Professionals under 35 and students a discount on the annual Professional Membership. For an annual fee of £50 + VAT, Young Professionals get access to a vast Anglo-Nordic network and to FBCC events such as seminars, workshops, company visits, and social gatherings at member fees or for free. The FBCC is also committed to providing its Young Professional Members with tools for career development, and the possibility to find a future employer within our network. Please note that the subscription is annually recurring.
The link for purchasing Young Professional Membership is currently not available, if you’d like to buy this membership please contact us at events(at)fbcc.co.uk
Disclaimer: The purpose of the Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce (FBCC) is to study, promote, protect and extend the industrial and commercial relations between individuals, firms, companies, corporations, institutions, and associations of the great nations of Finland and the United Kingdom.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the Chamber funds its activities by collecting annual membership fees from Individual and Corporate members, Patron payments, individual event sponsors, annual fundraising auctions, and donations. The income of the Chamber from whatever source is applied only towards the promotion of the purposes as set out above.