FBCC is committed to providing our members with excellent opportunities for intelligent networking through exclusive business and social events. Being a member of the Chamber gives you a chance to create new contacts by accessing the Finnish-British and international business community in addition to various tools to aid in your career development.
Benefits for all Members
- Access to a unique Finnish-British and Nordic business community.
- Opportunity to receive regular updates about events organised by the Chamber or its partners, including other foreign Chambers in the UK and government bodies.
- Grow your professional network at social events ranging from after-work drinks to traditional Finnish celebrations such as the Crayfish Party and the Christmas Lunch.
- Reach your professional goals by attending events, such as presentations, seminars, workshops and company visits.
- The opportunity to attend the Chamber’s social and business events at a discounted fee or for free.
- Invitations to exclusive member events as well as events organised by the Nordic chambers and other partners.
- You receive the latest information and news from the FBCC and its partners.
- We will keep you informed on the latest job advertisements by our partners and Patron Members.
- An opportunity to promote your professional profile in the Chamber’s members-only LinkedIn group.
- A chance for one-to-one introductions with other members.
Young Professional Membership
The FBCC offers Young Professionals under 35 and students a discount on the annual Professional Membership. For an annual fee of GBP 50 + VAT, Young Professionals get access to a vast Anglo-Nordic network and to FBCC events such as seminars, workshops, company visits and social gatherings at member fees or for free. The FBCC is also committed to providing its Young Professional Members with tools for career development, and the possibility to find a future employer within our network.
To join the Chamber or to renew your Individual Membership, please pay the membership fee via Paypal.
The membership prices are: Professional £90 + 20% VAT (total £108) and Young Professional £50 + 20% VAT (total £60). If you live outside Europe, please let us know and we will make sure you can pay VAT-free membership price. We also offer individual Patron membership, for more information email us at events(at)fbcc.co.uk.
Should you have any questions about becoming a member or renewing your membership, please email: events(at)fbcc.co.uk or call us: 020 7602 5405.
Disclaimer: We apologise for the inconvenience, but the annual subscription via PayPal is not working at the moment. However, you can buy your membership for 2020 by clicking the Buy Now-button.