Tuesday, 5 May
Zoom Webinar, London
Hosted by Studio Roo
In this webinar we show the power of storytelling in marketing, and give you a framework to start forming the story of your business in a structured and intentional way.
What do people say about your brand when you are not in the room? “Jeff Bezos“.
Storytelling a is a powerful tool and a skill any business trying to achieve a long lasting and powerful brand should master. Storytelling is a means to convey purpose for your business and when done well, it can do wonders: such as winning loyalty and affections of your customers because they clearly understand your brand mission and vision.
In this webinar we show the power of storytelling in marketing, and give you a framework to start forming the story of your business in a structured and intentional way. It will be an interactive session with a small collaborative exercise.
- Learn to create a Vision & Mission statement for your business based on storytelling
- Framework to strategically assess the storyline of your brand
- Learn to map out your brand narrative giving you a clear story to communicate to your customers
- Learn to compose an emotionally driven brand story morale to hook your customers
- Strategic foundation to build your brand platform (internal/external communication strategy outset)
Log on & introduction: 10:00am (GMT)
Presentation start: 10.05am
Jessie Frahm is the founder of Studio Roo a creative agency that support clients in creating strategically driven marketing and advertising content. Jessie draws upon her experience from brands such as UNILEVER, Arla Foods, Walt Disney, Sony, Google, HP and Sky Sports when she leads small and large organizations towards creating more impactful content.
As this webinar is hosted by Studio Roo, by signing up, you will consent to sharing your contact details with them.
Following your registration, a link to the Webinar will be emailed to you. You will need to enter your details in order to join the Webinar on Wednesday 5th May