Tuesday, 7 December
10.30 am-11.30 am
Teaming up with FBCC Patron Goodwille, and the Danish-UK Association, we welcome you to this fireside chat for a timely discussion exploring a range of pressing “return to office” topics.
Our speakers, Goodwille’s HR Manager Jacqui Brown and HR Advisors Anni Glesaaen & Robert Winchester will guide you through what to consider and expect in the return to office and hybrid working landscape.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Bringing employees back to the office – what you need to consider when developing your “return to work plan”
- Key considerations for employers implementing flexible remote work arrangements
- Avoiding discrimination claims when bringing employees back to the office
- The ‘Zoom Effect’ – Camera’s on/off – the culture of presenteeism
- Hiring in a remote/hybrid working environment – avoiding discrimination and bias
The webinar is free to attend and will be beneficial for all employers, particularly SME business owners, directors, and HR professionals. To request a place for yourself or a colleague, please register. Note registration will be handled directly by Goodwille and thus will be handling your data when registering.
To ensure this session is engaging and interactive for all participants, we will hold a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where you are able to have your questions answered.
10.25 Login (Note! Please mute your microphone and turn off the camera when entering the room)
10.30 Welcome and Programme start
11.10 Questions & answers. (We encourage and welcome you to submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org)
11.30 End of programme
Please note, registration will be handled directly by Goodwille, and your data will be handled by them.