Zoom Webinar, London
For the last couple of months, companies have been grappling with how to address the procurement and supply chain challenges posed by COVID-19, to stay operational. But soon, as the pandemic begins to ebb, life will transition to a new normality; as a business, if you are not coming out of this more quickly than your competitors, you run the risk of getting left behind. Adapting to COVID-19 was challenging; coming out of it in a coordinated manner will be even more challenging, so now is the time to start reviewing, planning and taking action to prepare for the post-COVID-19 recovery phase.
Agility is key to this new fast-changing landscape and a dynamic response will be necessary to minimise the risk of the new challenges ahead.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The key priorities you should be addressing now, to plan and prepare for the next phase
- How to navigate the return to the new normalcy, and supply chain considerations as you ramp back up to rebased capacity
- How to utilise the lessons learnt from the crisis to future-proof your supply chain for the medium to long term
- Alex Klein, COO and VP, Efficio
- Efficio and Pablo Borrego, Principal, Efficio