FBCC member Womble Bond Dickinson is organising a Brexit and Immigration event on the 24th January 2019. With the ever changing position on the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union, and with the Immigration White Paper having been announced this seminar will provide you with valuable insight into how Brexit might affect your EU workforce. The event is free of charge.
Topics are likely to change in order to stay relevant, but we will be covering:
- Latest position on Brexit and EU Workers Rights
- Outline of the deal (or no deal)
- Details of any implementation period
- The Immigration White Paper and new immigration framework from 1 January 2021; and
- Right to work checks and what you can do to plan for the future.
Date: Thursday 24th January 2019
Location: 4 More London Riverside,
Greater London, London, SE1 2AU
If you are outside London, please check Womble Bond Dickinson’s Brexit and Immigration Law events in other UK cities: