Thursday, April 22
10.30 AM (GMT)
HR leaders and managers, let’s go! Keeping employees happy is more important and challenging than ever. Whether it’s engaging a workforce remotely, keeping the culture alive, or acting on the threats to employees happiness, it is crucial for the HR department to adapt to keep employees healthy, happy and productive.
FBCC is joining Patron Member Goodwille, Breaks Finland, and the Danish-UK Association to organise a free HR event titled “Boost Your Employee Wellbeing in 2021” on the 22 of April at 10.30 AM GMT virtually over Zoom.
Experts Jacqui Brown, HR Manager at Goodwille, Ruth Walker, HR Advisor at Goodwille and Jaana Komscha-Härkönen CEO and Co-Founder of Breaks Finland will discuss the following topics:
– The importance of employee wellbeing now and in the future
– The biggest challenges to employee happiness and how to address them
– The biggest changes to workplace wellbeing for employees and how to adapt
– Who in the business should be responsible for the wellbeing KPI’S?
– How to spot, improve and prevent mental illness in the workplace
– What the most important factors are that will connect HR and their employees
– Finland – the happiest country in the world, what is the secret?
Do you want a concrete example of how you can inspire your team? At the end of the webinar, Breaks’s, Saara Koivisto, voice coach, singer and singing-teacher will perform a short inspiring “Break session”. The session will highlight the importance of your voice in daily communication and interaction, and how you can enhance it.