- 23 May 2016 - 2:36pm | Here's What's Been Happening
- 17 May 2016 - 9:49am | We warmly welcome our new Corporate Member Frontline Training Solutions
- 13 May 2016 - 11:33am | The new website Eventz.today is launched today!
- 13 May 2016 - 9:57am | Nordea teams up with fintech startups again
- 9 May 2016 - 9:37am | We warmly welcome our new Corporate Member Eventz International
- 4 May 2016 - 11:10am | Hellon wins two silver design awards for its Soup 'n' Soul - concept for Saarioinen
- 29 Apr 2016 - 2:14pm | We warmly welcome our new Corporate Member Finnmark
- 28 Apr 2016 - 3:00pm | Finland hosts the UNESCO World Press Freedom Day (WPFD)
- 27 Apr 2016 - 2:44pm | Finland signed historic climate agreement together with more than 165 other countries
- 27 Apr 2016 - 10:34am | Nordea to introduce crowdfunding service to the market
Why Join FBCC?
The Benefits of Membership to Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce
- Networking - build valuable business relationships
- Business events including breakfast meetings, seminars & conferences
- Social events including networking drinks and traditional celebrations
- Promotion of your business via our website & newsletters
- Business referrals – both Internal and External
- Regular updates on news, opportunities and activities within the Chamber and the Finnish-British and international business community
Customer is Key 7th June
The Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce, Hellon and Mirum invite you to join us at our Customer is Key event, where we will explore how you can keep your business services customer focused with customer-centric strategies.
Business and marketing practices have throughout the years evolved from being company focused to being customer-centric. Looking after your customers is an important part of doing business and it is essential to bear them in mind when making business decisions. Today the customer is key when it comes to all aspects of business planning and strategy, in other words they are the key to your business success.
During this event we will discuss how customer-centricity, as well as employee motivation and digital innovation can boost your business.
Join us for inspiring presentations and a rooftop BBQ where you can network and enjoy delicious summer food and drinks
To find out more about our speakers, the event, and to buy tickets, visit our website here.
FBCC Platinum Sponsor