As businesses prepare to re-emerge from the pandemic, how can they adapt to a new working world?
Together with FBCC Patron Member Goodwille and the Danish-UK Association, we participated in a webinar where the speakers looked at the burning questions around how to return from the pandemic to a business world that has changed.
Thank you to everyone that participated in the webinar! We would also like to express our warmest thanks to the speakers Jacqui Brown from Goodwille and Jan Bowen-Nielsen from Quiver Management for the great discussion and to our moderator Sofie Annikki Dralle.
The participants discussed the following questions, among others:
- How has the world around businesses changed today?
- As business coaches and consultants, your team and yourself work with a number of businesses. What are you seeing happening as businesses prepare to re-emerge from the pandemic?
- How can business leaders reignite and reposition the business to a changing world?
- After a year of ‘hibernation’ with many or all staff working from home or being furloughed, what are some other challenges leaders need to be aware of or adapt to?
- What can leaders do to energise and motivate staff to successfully and thus remerge?
- What are some practical steps business leaders can do in order to make sure they also have the support they need?
You can also find recordings to all our past webinars here.