Baker McKenzie is a truly global law firm. Founded in 1949, we advise many of the world’s most dynamic and successful business organisations through our 13,400 people in 77 offices across 47 countries. Our growth has been organic, giving us a strong, common culture that runs through our firm. For six decades we have followed clients into new markets, each time establishing offices driven by local lawyers and talent.
There are 800 people in our London office, Baker McKenzie’s largest office globally. Originally opened in 1961, Baker McKenzie London is well established in the UK as a leading international law firm and is regularly involved in some of the country’s most high-profile legal matters.
The strength of the firm and our culture is evidenced by a number of recent awards, including:
– Acritas’ Sharplegal Global Elite Brand Index, 2017 – ranked 1st/Brand Index: 100
– The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17: currently ranked 66th
– The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers 2016: currently ranked 57th
– Stonewall Workplace Equality Index 2017: currently ranked 7th
– Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards 2016: Five awards: Most Innovative International Firm for Women, Best International Firm for pro bono work, Best in tax, Best in Employment and Overall Outstanding Female Practitioner Award
Find out more: http://www.bakermckenzie.com/en/