The Embassy of Finland together with Business Finland and the FBCC organised a Brexit prospects and preparedness talk on the 15th of May. Kristiina Kauppinen, Market Access Unit, Department for External Economic Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provided useful links for businesses preparing for Brexit. We have listed them below. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any unanswered questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- European Commission – Brexit preparedness
- Prime Minister’s Office Finland – Information about Brexit
- GOV.uk – How to prepare for Brexit if there’s no deal
- European Commission – Seven things businesses in the EU27 need to know in order to prepare for Brexit
- European Commission – How to prepare for Brexit: Customs guide for businesses
- Finnish Customs – Brexit for Businesses
- Tax Administration – Brexit’s impact on taxation
- UK Tariffs / No Deal (“MFN tariffs”): News & Tariff Levels
- Import to the EU / Tariffs (note that UK is still a Member State, choose as a country e.g. United States)
- Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman – Information Note on data transfers in the event of a no-deal Brexit
More useful links about general information and organisations here.