Tune in to our member Marks & Clerk‘s podcast Covid-19: How to manage your intellectual property rights.
Coronavirus poses an unprecedented challenge to governments and businesses around the world. How can businesses meet these challenges, continue to protect their intellectual property and contribute to efforts to beat the virus?
In this podcast Philip Cupitt, Esther Gottschalk, Simon Portman and Sheila Wallace discuss these and other issues.
Key questions covered on the podcast include:
- What concerns are being raised by businesses across a variety of sectors?
- What should you consider while managing your IP portfolio in a crisis?
- What tactics can be used in the current climate while maintaining the long term value of your IP?
- What IP strategies were successful during the financial crisis of 2008/9 and how can they be applied now?
- What are the challenges faced by companies switching to different product lines – contractual, legal and technical?
Find out more and listen to the podcast here.