If you are looking for a chance to gain valuable experience working in a dynamic environment, you may be just the person we are looking for.
• Delivery of all the Chamber’s marketing and communication activities
• Creating content for monthly newsletter and website
• Updating and maintaining Chamber’s website and social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
• Representing the Chamber at a variety of functions, including outside normal office hours.
• Taking part in event planning with the GM – from initial idea generation, venue sourcing, creation, and design of invitations and advertisements, to coordinating on and after the day.
• Other daily office management functions.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential, Finnish or any other language appreciated;
• Good written and oral communication skills;
• Good social media knowledge
• Previous marketing or content creation experience is an advantage;
• Previous sales experience is an advantage;
• Experience with various software desirable (Microsoft Office, Canva, InDesign)
• Interest in Finland and advancing business relations between the UK and the Nordics
• Independent, proactive and innovative approach to work, with the ability to take initiative
and come up with new ideas;
• Good time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and effectively prioritise incoming
• Outgoing personality with the ability to work with people across all levels.
This is a part-time role, 2-3 days per week lasting a minimum of 4-6 months, with flexible working arrangements. Compensation for the role will be £10 per hour + travel expenses to events/meetings. The ideal start date would be between August-September onwards. The position is open to people with a valid residence permit in the UK (e.g. settled or pre-settled status).
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to jade(a)fbcc.co.uk